Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 6 weeks of opening and before the best before end date.
Best Before End: See Lid.
Extra Hot Chicken Curry Cooking Instructions - Serves 2
2 tbsp oil - 1 medium onion (approx. 140g) diced
70g - 1/4 jar of Paste
250g diced chicken breast
200g canned chopped tomatoes
1. In a medium saucepan, gently cook onions in oil with lid on for 10 minutes until golden.
2. Stir in paste, fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add chicken and fry until sealed.
4. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes to reduce.
5. Add water, mix well, simmer gently for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked, stir in cream.
Equally delicious with beef, lamb or vegetables.
Use as a marinade either on its own or blended 50:50 with natural yogurt. Marinate meat then bake, grill or BBQ.
It is important that this product is not consumed uncooked
Stir well before use.
Preparation and Usage
This product must be cooked.
Hot Chicken Curry Recipe - Serves 4
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
2. Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Hot Curry spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50ml of water, cook until the water has evaporated.
3. Add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed. Add 200g chopped tomatoes and 100ml water, simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
4. Add 50ml double cream and 25g butter, cook for 2-3 minutes, season to taste, garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with rice and naan.
Try crackling 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds in hot oil to release their sweet earthy flavour before adding the onion for that Indian home cooking experience.
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Our authentic blend of aromatic spices, paprika, cumin & chilli for a beautifully balanced Hot Curry dish
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Ground Spices (22%) [Coriander, Paprika (5%), Cumin (2%), Turmeric, Chilli (1.5%), Spices, Fenugreek, Ginger], Rapeseed Oil (19%), Salt, Maize Flour, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Tamarind, Mustard Powder, Garlic Powder
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||1088kJ / 263kcal|
|of which saturates||1.6g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|