Strepsils Sore Throat & Blocked Nose Lozenges 36 per pack
Each lozenge contains combination of 2 antiseptics to fight the infections which can cause sore throats.
The menthol vapour action of Strepsils Sore Throat & Blocked Nose lozenges helps to unblock the nose.
Keep medicines out of reach and sight of children
Do not store above 25ºC.
Prepare & Use
Strepsils Sore Throat & Blocked Nose lozenges are suitable for adults and children. Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours. Do not exceed stated dose. For oral administration only
2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg, Amylmetacresol B.P. 0.6mg and levomenthol Ph Eur 8.0mg.
Also contains: Sucrose, Glucose Syrup, Tartaric Acid, Eucaliptus Oil. Indigo Carmine (E132). Each Lozenge contains 1g of glucose, 1.5g of sucrose.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Crookes Healthcare Ltd.
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below, do not use this product.
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you take too many lozenges, if symptoms persist, or if anything unusual happens.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the pack - Always read the label..